- Standard Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufacturer/Supplier: Zhone Technologies
- Manufacturer Part Number: SNE2040G-S-US
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.zhone.com
- Brand Name: Zhone
- Product Name: SHDSL Network Extender, Subscriber Unit, 4 Ports
- Marketing Information: Paradyne's family of EFM Based Network Extenders provide an extremely flexible and easy to use solution for providing Ethernet based services to subscribers throughout the service providers network. Paradyne's SNE2040G is a EFM Based loop bonding CPE for Paradyne's IP based 12000/4000 BLCs that provides up to 9.2 Mbps of symmetrical bandwidth using four copper pairs. The SNE2040 features four SHDSL ports, each capable of up to 2.3 Mbps symmetrical bandwidth. When used with any of Paradyne's Ethernet Loop Bonding compatible products, one, two, three or four copper pairs may be used to deliver high-speed symmetrical bandwidth at any given distance. In addition, the SNE2040G can be used in a point-to-point configuration for high speed copper connections between two locations. Paradyne's loop bonded SHDSL provides automatic load balancing and fail-over to provide optimum redundancy and data throughput, all delivered using Paradyne's plug 'n' play architecture for cofiguration free deployment. The SNE2040G-S is built on Paradyne's DSL the Easy Way architecture, providing plug 'n' play installation and completely removing configuration requirements, allowing this device to be installed quickly and easily at the customer premise. Like all of Paradyne EFM based products, the SNE2040G is Ethernet-based, allowing for optimum throughput and reliability.